Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Flag Pole Holder Flag Bracket, 2 Positions for 1″ Flag Pole Wall Mount House & Estate Flag Pole Bracket,Blad Drill Bit Included Rust Free Flag Pole Mount Silver
- ➤Sturdy, heavy duty, aesthetic appearance. This flag pole holder is made of high quality 304 stainless steel. The integrated molded pole bracket is not only very beautiful, but also very sturdy, it could hold up strong wind gust, stand up in all kinds of weather, perfect for residential house or estate to secure flag poles on the wall.
- ➤Versatility. This flag pole mount fits most 1 inch diameter flag poles, with 2 adjustable stainless steel lock nut for securing the pole, the pole won’t run out. It is straight at horizontal 180 degree or angled at 45 degree.
- ➤Easy to Install. It comes with all hardware screws, and a wood drill bit included; if you mount it on concrete or metal surface, you need to drill a 8mm, 5/16 ” hole with a masonary bit(not included).
- ➤Sustainability – The whole bracket, including all of the screws are made of stainless steel, rust corrosion resistance, fire and heat resistance. Features a drainage hole at the bottom to let water out, which will not make your wall dirty.
- ➤Long term value. Over the total life of a flag pole holder, our bracket is the least expensive and best value option.
Why choose Geek Cheers flagpole bracket?
1.T304 Stainless steel is very strong, rust, weather resistance, you only need tobuy one time for decades of usages, also do not like other material, it willnot damage to your house.
2. Unique, integrated attractivedesign, innovative product, light install add more value.
3. Whenthe total lifecycle costs are considered, it is the least expensive option.
1. Place the bracketagainst the surface and mark the screw holes’ position; then drill the holes by2″ depth.
2. Tighten the screws tolock the holder to the wall.
3. Slide the pole slowlyinto the bracket，unlock the pole with the 2butterfly screws
Drill first. Use our drill only forwood base (do not need the anchors);
for concrete wall, you need to use masonrydrill Bit of 5/16″ (not included)to drill 3holes for 2″ depth, then stick the anchors into the wall,finally the screws.
1×wood drill bit
There may be a littleyellow spot inside the bracket, ,this is not rust, but bump from the small holeafter acidpickling, which is very normal, do not worry about this.