Solar Wasp Trap Outdoor – Hanging Bee Trap – Wasp Killer for Wasps, Hornets, Fruit Flies, and Insects – Effective Insect Trap – Bee Killer and Yellow Jacket Trap Pack of 2
- Energy-saving: Solar-powered wasp trap outdoor with a light bulb is set up with a solar panel that helps the wasp killer to be charged under the sunlight during the day and the energy will be saved for working perfectly at night. The light bulb utilizes solar power to automatically emits blue light to lure the flying insects in the dark.
- Reusable and intelligent: The double-entry is a big idea for the wasp traps outdoor hanging, it can help to attract more insects into the yellow jacket traps. After flying into the insect trap through the entry, insects will be dropped into the water or can’t escape.
- Easy to use: Doing get the rid of annoying insects has not ever been easy like that. The wasp killer bowl is for adding sugar water or honey into and use these liquids as bait. Easily hang the hornet trap at a place that has lots of insects with 2 pieces of velcro included.
- Safe with premium material: Durable plastic bee traps outdoor hanging and stainless steel hangers help to resist water, heat, and rush perfectly. Therefore, the gnat traps for outdoors will be reusable under weather such as rain, wind, and mist for a long time even for many years.
- Happy experience: We aim to supply the best durable insects trap and excellent services to beloved customers. In case of unsatisfactory with the purchasing or our outdoor fly trap, contact us as soon as possible to have the resistance.
Our durable insects trap is a wise choice of an environmental solution to get rid of annoying insects
– Solar-powered wasp trap helps to save energy and is environmentally friendly without using fuels or electricity.
– Wide application: Trapping wasps, bees, hornets, mosquitoes, fruit flies, and bugs…
How to install:
1. Unscrew the lid of the hornet’s trap and pull it out.
2. Add the baits such as beer, honey, or sugar water into the bowl of the trap to lure insects.
3. Hang the wasp killer at a branch or hanger near the places where lots of insects fly around.
4. After a few days or weeks, when the inside trap is full of insects, open the lid and wrap the trash in nylon to throw away, do not throw the trash directly to the bin as the insects may drop out and get space dirty
1. Please do not exceed the bait over the water line in the bottle.
2. Please turn on the switch under the lid to turn the lure light on and work at night automatically.
3. Try different baits such as juices, milk, beer, honey, or sugar water.
4. Try hanging the insect trap in different places to attract more insects
There are no reviews yet.