RocksOnly Wasp Trap Outdoor Hanging – Solar Powered Bee Trap Outdoor – Wasp Killer for Wasps, Hornets, Fruit Flies, and Insects – Effective Insect Trap – Bee Killer and Yellow Jacket Trap Pack of 2
- Friendly wasp trap: Double-entry is an excellent idea for outdoor wasp traps. This can attract more insects to the yellow jacket traps. The entry will allow insects to fly into the trap and drop into the water.
- Working in both daily and night: A solar-powered wasp trap outdoors is installed with a solar panel lightbulb. This allows the wasp killers to be charged in the sun during the day, and then stored for night work. The solar power of the light bulb emits blue light that attracts flying insects to the darkness.
- Easy to get rid of annoying insects. You can add sugar, honey or water to the wasp killer bowl and use this liquid as bait. With 2 pieces of Velcro, you can easily hang the hornet trap in a location that is home to many insects.
- Premium material makes it safe: Plastic bee traps for outdoor and stainless-steel hangers resist heat, water, and rush. The gnat traps can be used outdoors in all weather conditions, including rain, wind, and mist for many years.
- Customer’s Services : Our goal is to provide the most durable insect traps and exceptional services. If you are not satisfied with our outdoor fly traps, please contact us immediately to get the resistance.
We are proud to introduce a new version of our insect traps that promises to be even more effective and convenient. Our fruit fly trap features a comfortable shape and high-quality materials that make them durable and visually appealing.
The hornet traps work well in both daily and nighttime
Solar-powered wasp trap is friendly and safe for humans and pets.
Cleaning is easy with the spill-proof line, and the wasp trap comes with an instruction manual to make setup a breeze.
Simply unscrew the cap of the reusable gnat trap and pull it out.
Fill your bait such as beer, honey, or sugar water, to attract wasps.
Hang the outdoor wasp killer near areas where there are lots of insects.
But be cautious not to allow the bait to go above the waterline in the bottle.
To turn on the lure light, please turn on the switch underneath the lid.
It will then work automatically at night. You can try different baits like juices, honey, beer, and sugar water to attract more insects, and for better results, hang the gnat traps for outdoors in various places.