HENSITA 4 Cedar Bluebird Houses
- Advanced technology bug zapper: With the ultrasonic wave, the advanced bug zapper can take effect on almost irritating insects. The fly light trap uses ultraviolet bulb which attracts all flying insects into the mosquito trap by powerful high voltage electrically charged metal grid to kill insects immediately.
- Effective, durable and eco-friendly: The solar bug zapper spreads lights in all directions and has an impact on wide range up to 500 sq.ft. Designed with non-toxic material, indoor fly traps do not pose a threat to the health of humans or pets especially for babies and pregnant women. The natural fly trap indoor made of high quality materials, is durable and reusable for long time.
- Wide application: The biting fly traps not only kill mosquitoes, but also eliminate other insects such as bugs, mosquitoes, flies, gnats… Indoor Plug-in Bug Zapper can be used in house, office, hotel or any other places to protect you from all kinds of annoying bugs.
- Easy to use and clean: The mosquito killer can be simply plugged into a power socket. Dead insects get collected at the bottom of collected tray. The bug collection tray is easily cleaned with the small brush. Moreover, the outdoor bug zapper will not disturb your dreams because it does not cause any noise.
- Guarantee policy: We have a target at providing the best satisfied experience to our customers. If you are unhappy with the insect zapper, please contact us. We are willing to give you a full refund or a replacement.
4 Hand crafted cedar bluebird houses. 1 1/2 inch entrance hole. Overall outer height: 13″. Overall outer width: 5 1/2″. Overall outer depth: 7 1/2″. Inner height: 10 1/2″. Inner width: 4 1/4″ Inner depth: 4 3/4″. Predator guards installed. Front panel flips up after easily backing out screw at bottom for easy clean out and maintenance. Inside front panel is slotted for easy exit. Half moon slots at top of each side panel for extra ventilation Drainage holes at each corner of bottom panel in case of any unexpected moisture and for extra ventilation. Glued and finished nailed for construction, Mounting screw and washer provided. I hand select the rough sawn weather resistant western red cedar for optimal quality, color, and natural beauty. Western red cedar is nature’s optimal weather resistant wood. It can vary in color from light to dark, I try to match colors for each house, most will be very consistent while some will have different beautiful color variations.